Re: Framemaker sample manuals needed.

Subject: Re: Framemaker sample manuals needed.
From: Kathleen Padova <KPadova -at- MILLSTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 14:40:17 -0400

If I were trying to learn a new tool, I would want to see an example of
what that tool created to see what it was capable of. Often I get a tool
with minimal instructions like, "The Style button applies a style." No
clue what I might use a style for.

I like to see how the nifty features are implemented and just what you
use them for. If I were trying to learn Framemaker I would want to open
a frame file and see what the author did to achieve the final result.
Hopefully, I would be able to figure out how it was done.

That was exactly how I learned PageMaker, RoboHelp, HDK and many other
apps.

Sorry, George. I don't have any Frame manuals to send you 'cause I've
never used it.

My .02

Kathleen Padova
kpadova -at- millstar -dot- com