Re: Corporate writing group structure

Subject: Re: Corporate writing group structure
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 16:52:33 -0400

I've worked for doc managers, development managers, as part of a group,
and on my own. To be honest, the experience depended on the people
(managers, the corporate culture, my fellow writers) more than the
actual organizational structure. I've always gotten involved with the
product, regardless of the structure. That depends on your initiative,
usually.

Again, I think all of these structures can work--depends if the
structure works for the people and the organization.
--
Alexia Prendergast
Tech Pubs Manager