Re: Frame -> Word URL

Subject: Re: Frame -> Word URL
From: "Sherman,Diane R" <Diane -dot- R -dot- Sherman -at- KP -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 16:27:25 -0700

something that often works when you get those 'file not found' messages
is to shorten the url by one slashful at a time.

i also tried the url, got the same error message, then tried this: (dropped off the /tools.htm),
and got right in.

very happy with the great stuff on the site, thanks for the reference!

p.s., i usually try to copy the url from the site instead of typing it.

>>You might want to look at, which
>>compares word processing vs desktop publishing. It specifically discusses
>>Word vs
>>Ventura, but I'm sure a lot of it will be applicable to you.
>>Let us know what happens!
>This address produces "file not found" for me...
> -hil
>Hillary M. Russak, Technical Writer

Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at