Re: Tech writer wannabe (Cincinnati -> Twin Cities)

Subject: Re: Tech writer wannabe (Cincinnati -> Twin Cities)
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:20:56 -0400

> What STC chapter serves Cincinnati? Southwestern OH? ... Since he is
> so wildly academic, should he try to hook up with a student chapter
> instead of a -- um -- regular one?

Yes, the Southwestern Ohio (SWO) chapter serves Cincinnati. Monthly
meetings generally alternate between Dayton and Cincinnati - the next
one is 10/15 in Dayton, covering the topic "Managing Technical Writing
Departments." The next meeting in Cincinnati isn't until 11/19. The SWO
chapter has a website at

There is a student chapter at Miami University, I think.
Kim Keegan | Information Developer
ISI Data Services / Intrepid Technology
keegan -at- explorers -dot- com or keegan -at- isidata-intrepid -dot- com
Company site:
Personal site:

Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at