Re: Robohelp 4: Borders in tables?

Subject: Re: Robohelp 4: Borders in tables?
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 15:26:28 +0100

Yes. Tables are formatted in word as normal with or without borders as
required. Select option to fix table borders in HDK before compiling. As
somebody else said this is not searchable but it IS displayed exactly as
created.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International

Mark -at- MWILDEN -dot- COM on 03/10/97 14:41:44

Please respond to Mark -at- MWILDEN -dot- COM

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Damien Braniff/PAC)

> From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
>
> I fear that it may be Robohelp. I currently use HDK and it quite happily
> compiles tables with borders.

Interesting! But first, HDK doesn't actually compile anything--it calls HCW
(for Win95) to do the compiling, and that's who chokes (it actually doesn't
error out, it just gives you a warning). This is because table formatting
isn't a RoboHELP/HDK issue, but a limitation of WinHelp (and its compiler)
itself.

Are you saying that you can format a table with borders, including vertical
borders, and you see those borders in the resulting .hlp file?