Architecture Design Document Template

Subject: Architecture Design Document Template
From: Jason Huntington <JasonH -at- CAPTURA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 14:00:01 -0700

Folks,

In two years+ experience as an engineering technical writer, I still
haven't come across a thorough, usable template for a *software
architecture design* document.

Can you recommend anything, send samples, provide a URL?

I prefer Word* templates because that's the word processor used here
almost exclusively. However, a Frame template would work nicely too.

I have actual documents and plenty of ideas from experience. I just
don't feel confident that I'll be able to distill them into a template
by Monday, Oct. 6.

Thank you kindly,

Jason R. Huntington
"Don't we, by avoidance of a thing, focus on it?"