Subject: Summary: Corporate writing group structure
From: Larry Weber <larry_weber -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 15:34:18 PDT

All,

Thanks to everyone who responded. In summary, almost every respondant
believes this change should make make my life easier in many ways, and
that I should still be able to contribute to the design process.

I feel much better now about this change. One thing I neglected to say
is that I really like my present manager, and that's what bothers me
most. But I don't think it will be a big deal.

However, if it is a big deal, you'll be the first to know. ; )

Thanks again,

Larry