Re: ADMIN: Observation about requesting assistance

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Observation about requesting assistance
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 08:23:33 -0700

Caution: This is NOT a flame!!!

The only comment I would add to Eric's list is that this outline be made
available as FAQ, and perhaps a pointer to it should be added to the
monthly list guidelines and possibly the footer appended to all list

IMO the list members' equivalent of "road rage" responses is simply a way
to say "do your homework before asking us/me to do it for you."

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Eric J. Ray wrote:

> Tis the season again for university projects and presentations,
> which means it's also likely the season again for multiple flames as
> well as complaints about the list direction (intended for students or not).

Peter Gold
pgold -at- netcom -dot- com

Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at