Timberline Document Management

Subject: Timberline Document Management
From: Fran Madera <Fran_Madera -at- WILLBROS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 16:58:18 -0500

This may be off-topic. If it is, I apologize & would like info on a list that deals
with document management. My company is looking at Timberline for
document management. I went to the training & found it VERY user
un-friendly. Anybody with any experience with Timberline & want to share that
experience?

Please reply directly to fran_madera -at- willbros -dot- com

TIA :-)

Fran
fran_madera -at- willbros -dot- com