Learning FrameMaker - Results

Subject: Learning FrameMaker - Results
From: Tom Johnson <tjohnson -at- GRANDTRAVERSE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 08:06:51 -0400

I recently asked the list about a learning FrameMaker book with a
tutorial approach. The favorite seems to be "Mastering FrameMaker 5 by
Tom Neuburger." ISBN 0-7821-1712-0 price $34.99.

Second place went to "Learning Adobe FrameMaker" workbook (full of
exercises)Adobe Press/Macmillan Publishing . US$60
at your local bookstore. ISBN: 1-56830-290-8

Our local Borders has ordered both so we can take a look at them. They
had never heard of FrameMaker before, forget having the books in stock.
I think maybe we're the only two people using the program in our part of
Michigan.

--
Tom Johnson
tjohnson -at- grandtraverse -dot- com