Re: Word 97 and Robohelp 4.0

Subject: Re: Word 97 and Robohelp 4.0
From: Amy Gau <gau -at- SPARC -dot- ISL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 08:54:03 -0500

I've been using these with Win95 since about February. The only problem
I've had is when building a new skeleton for a help file.

I do most of the heavy-duty coding of topics and jumps up front. After
doing lots of links and lots of new code (when I don't have existing
dialog box code, etc) 95 will sometimes hang.

Once the heavy-duty coding is done, everything seems to run smooth.

Amy Gau
Information Partners
gau -at- infonet -dot- isl -dot- net

Search the archives at or search and