Re: Shareware icons

Subject: Re: Shareware icons
From: TALKLIST -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 14:05:04 -0400

Stephen Riley writes:

>>I'm looking for some shareware / freeware icons

"www.tudogs.com" is a great site to visit for free clip art and icons

If you fail to find what you want at Tudogs, go to any of the search engines
listed below, then go to the Computer or Internet or WWW section (however
it's presented in the particular search engine), type "free icons" in the
search box. You can also search for "free clipart" to broaden the search.
There's an incredible amount of good stuff out there. Be prepared to lose all
track of time going through the various resources.

Search engines:
www.altavista.digital.com
www.aol.com/netfind
www.excite.com
www.hotbot.com
www.infoseek.com
www.lycos.com
www.yahoo.com

Good luck,

Joely Beatty
co-author of "Discover Netscape Communicator" and "Discover Internet
Explorer" (along with David Gardner and David Sauer) from IDG Books.
Please send personal responses to JoelyB -at- aol -dot- com so your letter doesn't get
lost in the posts from my mailing lists.