PDF thanks

Subject: PDF thanks
From: Sonja Draeger <sdraeger -at- NORMAN -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 13:05:53 +1000

As per usual this list has saved the day! Many thanks to Tracy Boyington, Carl Bergerson, Beth Friedman, Dave Jirsa-Silverman, Rasil Ahuja, and Terence Kierans for their suggestions on solving my PDF font problem.

Here's what I ended up doing:
* In Acrobat Distiller I set Distiller > Job Options> Font Embedding > Embed All Fonts.
*In Exchange I set File > Print Setup > Print Quality > Text Mode=True Type as Bitmaps.

Oh, my manual looks sooooo good now! Thanks a million.

Sonja
Technical Writer
sdraeger -at- norman -dot- com -dot- au