Re: Grammar Question

Subject: Re: Grammar Question
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 11:27:18 -0400

A GREAT BIG "THANK YOU" TO EVERYONE WHO REPLIED. All responses have
been compiled into one document (w/o names) and will be passed on to
others in my group that wanted to argue or have a heavy discussion about
this issue. They can read the replies and come to their own
conclusions.

I have what I need and thanks to ALL.

Cassandra

P.S. I am forwarding the responses on to others so they can see that
what I said about this list is true. You guys (and girls) are great
when help is needed and this is an awesome list.

THANKS AGAIN.

======

THIS WAS MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE: