Seeking NJ contractor

Subject: Seeking NJ contractor
From: bkane -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 10:49:38 MTN

My company's Iselin, NJ office may need a tech writer contractor
very soon and I just wanted to see if there's anyone out there
who is interested in short-term work.

You need to know (and have) Win 95, RoboHELP, Word, FrameMaker
and Acrobat. They don't have a machine in their office that has
RoboHELP, FrameMaker and Acrobat; I've been doing all the tech
writing work for them from Tucson.

The Tucson office wants to pull me off this project because they
need me for other things, even though it's almost finished. What
you would have to do is input edits and add a couple new topics
to the multiple-project modular Help system, and update the
117-page Frame manual (with new terminology, features and screen
captures) then PDF it.

Inquiries welcome!
Thanks,
Beth Kane, sr. tech writer