Re: Robohelp upgrade

Subject: Re: Robohelp upgrade
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 02:36:00 +0530

Hello!

Robohelp 4 is fabulous. 5 is yet to come to India! I think Robohelp 4
works with Word 97. Please ensure that when you upgrade, you upgrade to
the suggested Word equivalent.

Also, if you have an earlier version, please remove all traces of it,
including any template files.

Cost-wise, I don't think it should be much of a problem. Though in India,
it is expensive.

Hope this is of some help. Best wishes.

Beware of the bullet problem. See blue sky page for details or the
techwrl archives!

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath (India's first site on technical
writing)
TWIN - Technical Writers of India Mailing List (see site for details)