Editing opportunity - medical field

Subject: Editing opportunity - medical field
From: Michael Hacker <mhacker -at- MAIL -dot- ARC -dot- NASA -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 16:32:39 -0700

I'm posting this on behalf of a colleague.

Opportunity: Rewrite a draft of a proposal for a medical grant --
approximately 20 typewritten pages. The grant is related to cardiovascular
medicine. Work can be done from a remote location.

Skills: Must possess strong understanding of medical terminology,
especially terminology related to cardiovascular medicine.

Deadline: 11/1/97 (although 10/24 is preferred)

If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, I can provide
more information.