Post-its for Online Reviewing

Subject: Post-its for Online Reviewing
From: Joe Miller <joemiller -at- CANBERRA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 14:38:13 -0500

Walter Jones at tritech.com just asked about notes
posted on help files on a network drive. Along the
same lines, can anyone suggest a way for online
reviewers of a doc (probably a PDF file) to post their
comments on the page to be corrected. Ideally, the
notes should be readable, and further commented on,
by other reviewers.

Since my company, like so many others, wants to put
user docs online, I think our in-house doc reviewers
must be willing to read and review the docs online.
Is it not so?

--Joe
joemiller -at- canberra -dot- com