We're getting Frame!

Subject: We're getting Frame!
From: Harrison Brace <hbrace -at- AIMQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 13:35:03 -0700

Thanks to all who furnished us with ammunition for out bid to switch to
Frame. We had the meeting on Friday and finally got approval! We should be
switching to Frame any day now (from this list, I have the impression that
switching to Frame is better than Prozac!)

One question remains. Management was concerned that they would not be able
to cut and paste info from a Frame document into a Word document (as they
would not have a copy of Frame). I assume this is possible using Frame
Reader? Or is it usually just better to save the document from Frame in
Word format?

Again, thanks. Our two copies for FrameMaker 5.5 should be arriving any day
now.