Omni Form

Subject: Omni Form
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 18:14:49 -0700

Folks -

A couple of weeks ago, someone responded to my query about forms
software with email or a posting here that her company had all the Omni
Form templates for major insurance companies. I've looked through the
obvious topics in the archives, and searched my own mailboxes.
Unfortunately, in an attempt to find sufficient disk space to load a
very large app. recently, I cleaned out my mailboxes. So much for
searches.

Anybody remember that particular part of the exchange? I'm now trying
to reach that person.

Thanks.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems