Re: MS help for Mac

Subject: Re: MS help for Mac
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 08:59:48 -0500

Maybe I am missing something. What is the help application for the
Mac (I have a 7600 which I love)?

Since I've received a lot of off-list requests, I'll post this. Apple Guide
has been shipping since 7.5, and can be installed in any 7.x system (I
think, but perhaps it's 7.1.x or later). It allows for more interactive
help than any other help system I've seen, allowing you to single-step a
user through a process, including selecting items in windows, highligting
menu choices, and even circling specific items on screen to draw attention
to them. For an example, check out the "How Do I" section of nearly any
help topic.

For further information see

Have fun,
DNRC 224