Re: Cheapest personal website

Subject: Re: Cheapest personal website
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 12:27:28 -0400

In a message dated 97-10-16 11:54:38 EDT, SILVERDA -dot- ASA -at- ASA -dot- ORG writes:

<< Geocities offers anyone a free website and free e-mail. >>
This generally seems like a good deal, but one person did tell me they've
been known to yank web sites without warning. Anyone else deal with them?

There are many places (notably juno) which will give you free e-mail, one or
two others (angelfire?) which will give you free sites. There was even talk
of free ACCESS at one point, but I'm not sure if that ever got off the
ground.

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles
currently available for consulting/freelance work