Free space for your webpage

Subject: Free space for your webpage
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:08:13 -0500

This is snipped from a post on another mailing list. I don't know
anything about either of these sites, and for some reason I couldn't get
to them today (maybe they're swamped with people wanting free space),
but since this came up recently, here you go.

Free Webpage Provider Review
a comprehensive list of available providers with their offers (Space,
CGI, Shell Access, etc).
they offer up to 50 mb with CGI/SSI for free (yet)

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Vocational and Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA

Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at