Job posting - Colorado - HELP

Subject: Job posting - Colorado - HELP
From: Rebecca Carr <rebecca -at- WHITE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 17:50:52 -0500

At the risk of appearing ignorant, could someone please tell me how
to read the MIME job posting in Colorado? If it was "attached" to my
email, I could move it to my text editor and read it, but it is part
of the email. Is there a way I can read it...or did it come across as
garbage for everyone else. I am on a UNIX machine.

It seems like someone gave instructions on how to do this in the past,
but I've misplaced the post.

Thanks.

Becky