Insurance Plans

Subject: Insurance Plans
From: Eileen Bator <Eileen_Bator -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 12:15:00 -0400

Does anyone have any experience with the insurance programs of the Home
Office Association of America or other self-employed insurance program?
I'm on COBRA at the moment, and have information from the STC plan and two
local firms. I'm interested in medical, disability, and life insurance.
My biggest questions are what are the deductibles, rates for individual,
rates for individual+1, use of your own doctor, comprehensiveness of the
medical exam required.

Feel free to reply personally to Eileen_Bator -at- Compuserve -dot- com -dot-

Thanks!

Eileen