Re: Need Tool for Automating Bookmarks and Links in PDFs

Subject: Re: Need Tool for Automating Bookmarks and Links in PDFs
From: Walter Hanig <wdh -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 10:33:57 -0700

At 12:03 PM 10/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone know of such a tool? We have huge Word manuals and want something
>that will automatically set up bookmarks and links in the created PDF
>file. TIA
>
>Regards,
>Linda Merrifield
>mailto:linda -dot- merrifield -at- cita -dot- com

Compose, an Acrobat plug-in, handles the automatic creation of bookmarks and other functions (concatenating multiple PDFs, say from chapters, into one PDF), quite nicely.

http://www.ambia.com/

walter

Walter Hanig

NetManage, Inc.
12651 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130, USA

Phone: 619-793-3173 FAX: 619-755-3998
e-mail: wdh -at- netmanage -dot- com wdhanig -at- connectnet -dot- com
Blood Type: O+

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!