IVR Scripts

Subject: IVR Scripts
From: DIGEST Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 17:21:00 -0500

Howdy, all!

Has anyone out there with telephony experience written a script for an IVR test (interactive voice response)??
Please respond with an example and/or advice to me offlist. I'll post a summary of responses to the list.

Your responses appreciated ASAP! Thanks so much!!

Lucille Lattanzi
Implementation
Periphonics Corporation
Bohemia, NY
e-mail: lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- peri -dot- com

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!