Re: master torture

Subject: Re: master torture
From: "klein, david" <dk2445 -at- TXMAIL -dot- SBC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:37:52 -0500

I should have gotten on this list long ago.

I suggested that one of our process managers use a master document to
handle a table that had to be updated weekly by 8 different people. I
set it up for her and then spent the next 2 months trying to solve
assorted problems....updates missing, file names changing, files
disappearing, etc. She finally gave up on the idea after great
frustration and aggravation.

DSK
David S. Klein
Technical Writer - Amdocs-LD