Re: JOBS: Tech Writers and Free T

Subject: Re: JOBS: Tech Writers and Free T
From: Robyn Hume <RobynH -at- XANTREX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 11:13:23 -0700

I mean, can Canadian writers go to any Commonwealth country and work
without a visa, whether or not they have a full time or part time or
contract job to go to. Could I for instance go to Australia and look for
a job, land one and not worry about pesky visa work documents?

I know I can ask Immigration Canada all these questions but I wanted to
hear quickly first from those who might have experience with these
issues.