Re: Does anyone know how to capture screens in OS/2?

Subject: Re: Does anyone know how to capture screens in OS/2?
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- MAIL -dot- BC -dot- ROGERS -dot- WAVE -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 15:39:04 -0800

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997 11:48:36 -0700, Kelly Anderson wrote:

>In Windows 95, you can use ALT + PRINT SCREEN to capture a screen.
>What's the corresponding procedure in OS/2?

Ah, NOW I find the original post :-)

Kelly, there are several downloadable shareware and freeware
image-editing packages for OS/2 that support various modes of screen
capture, as well as a utility or two that add Windows-like ALT + PRINT
SCREEN captures. Check http://hobbes.nmsu.edu (the best-known OS/2
software site), and see my reply to Shorter's reply to you for more
details.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<insert standard disclaimer here>