Re: HELP-Telecommunications Dictionary

Subject: Re: HELP-Telecommunications Dictionary
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 14:34:10 -0600

Seek out the latest edition of Newton's Telecom Dictionary
from Flatiron Publishing. It's a super resource for
anything even vaguely telecom related--not to mention
being more than a little entertaining to read.

Current edition looks like number 12 or 13--considering that my 9th
edition has a 1995 pub date, you couldn't ask for more current.

It's at Amazon at
with a couple of glowing reviews.

At 03:07 PM 10/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm trying to expand my reference library and I want to add a good
>telecommunications dictionary of terms and acronyms. I find many of
>my questions are answered in my electronics books or Computer Glossary,
>but would really like to have one or two VERY CURRENT books that
>are dedicated to this topic.

Eric J. Ray ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

Archives:,, or