Frame5.5

Subject: Frame5.5
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 18:01:38 -0400

Oh, listpeople...

I start a new contract on Monday and I'd like to walk in with some
expertise in Frame 5.5 (I learn REAL quickly)

Q1...it is available yet. Egghead and CompUSA don't have it.
Q2...where can I get it QUICKLY. If this means FedEx, so be it.
Q3...my understanding is that is about $799 for Win95. True?

All comments welcome..I'll even take responses from vendors off-list.

--
John Posada
Technical Communications

No animals were injured in the creation of this message.