Re: good print/online font

Subject: Re: good print/online font
From: Karen Cranston <kcransto -at- INTEGRATED -dot- MB -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 16:59:12 -0600

The only thing to keep in mind is that there are some restrictions on
how you can use the free fonts. This is what MS sent to me when I
inquired about using them in our online help:

"You can specify the font in your Web pages. You can embed the font on
your Web pages (using our WEFT tool). You can specify the font using
Winhelp. You can post if for download on your Web site. But
unfortunately you can't supply the font with a commercial product."

Something to consider before you fall in love with one of these fonts
(and they are lovely!).

--
Karen Cranston
Technical Writer

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!