Re: FrameMaker User's Network, NY Meeting

Subject: Re: FrameMaker User's Network, NY Meeting
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:43:59 -0600

Can't be there, but I'd sure love to be a mouse in the corner. Can you
summarize the issues and answers for us after the meeting? If you don't
(or if Eric doesn't) feel this list is the place for this, could you
PLEASE email me privately? I'm getting ready to make the big switch
(Word 95 to FrameMaker 5.5) for at least one of my more beastly docs.

Thanks,

Jane Bergen

Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,
AnswerSoft, Inc. Richardson, TX
(972) 997-8355
janeb -at- answersoft -dot- com

On Tuesday, October 28, 1997 10:46 AM, Richard, Jodi (New York, NY)
[SMTP:jodi -dot- richard -at- EASTMANSOFTWARE -dot- COM] wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Monday, November 10th, the FrameMaker User's Network, NY (FUNNY)
will
> be held at Adobe's office in Manhattan. The meeting will concentrate
on
> FrameMaker 5.5. Adobe representatives will describe the new features
of
> FrameMaker 5.5 and the issues that have also been raised about this
new
> version.
>
> If you would like to attend, please RSVP no later than Friday,
November