Re: QUESTION: ISO compliance & archived documents

Subject: Re: QUESTION: ISO compliance & archived documents
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 17:37:02 -0500

You may wish to check with Mr. ISO, Ralph Robinson of the Toronto STC
chapter. He has given many conferences on ISO procedures for TCs. His
newly published, step-by-step how-to-cover-thy-self-before-audits book is
a good tool. When I do presentations to non-TC oriented management, I
provide a copy of this book for them to quickly review to see what all is
involved. Then I storyboard the TC's processes for them.

I believe Raph's address is: r2innovations -at- myna -dot- com -dot- Hope this helps.

live from the bare's den.......

Smokey