Design Question

Subject: Design Question
From: Feeman Kevin SC2275 <Feeman_Kevin_SC2275 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 15:00:22 MST

Hey all, I have a question. I have a web page, using one frame. The
frame on the left side has a table of contents which links into the
frame on the right side. I have links on the right side to go to
other areas. I have just created a form that I want to bring up
another netscape window instead of brining it up in my right frame.
Does anyone know how to do this? Please respond to me privately as to
not hog up the server space.

TIA