Career Change Reference...

Subject: Career Change Reference...
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:42:13 -0500

...I have come across a book which might be of interest to the
subscribers who are considering changing jobs voluntarily or
unvoluntarily (reorg, downsizing, and so on). Though the title is
deceiving...$100,000+ income...the concepts and suggestions covered by
the author are true to any economic structure.

The book, "Rites of Passage at $100,000+, A Guide to Executive
Job-Changing" is written by John Lucht. ISBN - 0942785-21-5. You may
wish to make sure you are ordering the most current version, as I know
there is another one after this copy, I believe. It covers some very
good points on handling your personal career planning
strategies...especially for those of us who really don't take a good look
at how to get where we really want to be....

The best part, I found, was the section on dealing with 'politics' in
companies....one can never learn enough interpersonal skill sets as to
how to handle those issues. Happy reading!

Smokey Lynne