Frame vs. Pagemaker?--Clarification

Subject: Frame vs. Pagemaker?--Clarification
From: Karen Schriver <ks0e+ -at- ANDREW -dot- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 14:06:20 -0500

Hi all again,

Lars asked me:

What exactly are you trying to do???

Lars
V I T E X
Brazilian Portuguese Technical Translations

==========
Sorry, I should've clarified my purpose in asking the question.

I helping out a physics prof from MIT who is formating his own book on
Einstein's Theory of General Relativity--heavy duty technical, charts,
graphs, equations. I want to help him make a choice about which program
to use and give him advice on document design issues. He has used
Pagemaker 5.0 a little and would be willing to switch to Frame only if
really worth it. So I thought I'd see what other people think about the
differences between the programs and when you'd use either.

karen schriver
KSA, Document Design and Research