Anyone work 4-10 hour days?

Subject: Anyone work 4-10 hour days?
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 12:37:16 -0800

I'd like to approach management with the idea of allowing us to work four
10-hour days, if we choose to. I know that usually at the end of my day, at
6 or 7 o'clock, I've caught my second wind and could keep going for a
couple more hours, at least. I'd like to know any personal/anectodal
experiences, and of any studies that anyone knows of that may have
looked at this option.

Thanks!

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com