Re: Entry-level requirements

Subject: Re: Entry-level requirements
From: Ivan Volaric <ivolaric -at- GESB -dot- WA -dot- GOV -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 18:20:13 +0800

Barry wrote:

>>>Come to think of it, all of the touch typists in my group have braces on
>>>their wrists, and tears flow from their eyes when they type now...
>
>>>Maybe...

I've often thought that my not learning to type properly was a good
thing in this regard. Anyway, I can do at least 60 wpm and don't need to
look at the keyboard very often...

I would avoid any company that regarded typing speed as a criterion for
a tech writer's ability - I've never seen it.

>Regards...Ivan.

Standard disclaimer:
GESB accepts no responsibility for the contents nor the validity of this message.