Re: Guidelines for Creating Wizards

Subject: Re: Guidelines for Creating Wizards
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 19:11:35 -0800

Bill,

There's a bunch of good information in The Windows Interface Guidelines
for Software Design from Microsoft Press.

- David Knopf

David Knopf Tel: 415-731-8398 david -at- knopf -dot- com
Knopf Online Fax: 415-731-8399 http://www.knopf.com/
* Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting *
"Blue Sky RoboHELP Certified Trainer"

--

begin:          vcard
fn:             David Knopf