Re: numbered lists, bullets in Robohelp 4.0

Subject: Re: numbered lists, bullets in Robohelp 4.0
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 11:53:29 -0600

Horror stories??? No way. I use RoboHelp 4.0 on Windows 95 with Word 95.
Never had a problem with bullets or numbered lists (or much else, for
that matter). Now, I DO, however, use STYLES for bullet lists ("Topic
Text Bullet") and numbered lists ("Topic Text Numbered") rather than
just using the MSWord bullet and number icons. I think that most of the
people reporting problems may have just used "Normal" style and just
pressed the bullet or number icon on the toolbar.

By the way, I have more than one bullet style and it has never been a
problem. Just stick with the standard fonts and you'll be fine.

Jane
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,
AnswerSoft, Inc. Richardson, TX
(972) 997-8355