JOB: Permanent, Atlanta, GA

Subject: JOB: Permanent, Atlanta, GA
From: "Nina L. Panzica" <panin -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 17:55:56 -0600

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE RESPOND TO THE PERSON LISTED IN THE CONTACT
INFORMATION BELOW. DO NOT RESPOND TO ME.

Thanks,
Nina P.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Technical Marketing Writer Position
Permanent Position in Buckhead area
Seeking 4-7 years experience in marketing communications or technical
writing.
Ideally looking for someone with networking and multimedia experience.
Prefer
experience with servers, hardware boards and chip sets. Experience with
video
capture and editing systems helpful.
Will be involved in writing technical white papers, product spec sheets,
web pages,
and other material to support digital video OEM products.
Need a thorough understanding of MS Word for Windows 95, MS Office and
HTML.

Contact Stephanie Neal with Computer People Inc.
sneal -at- cpeople -dot- com or 1-800-487-3274
Fax: 1-800-753-3575

____

Nina Panzica
Masterpiece Media
(404) 237-7889
Can't reach me at the above number? Try my pager: 404-596-7889
mailto:panin -at- mindspring -dot- com
http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/

Links to other Technical Writers:
http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/writers.htm