Acronyms

Subject: Acronyms
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 13:12:32 -0500

So, I'm fairly new to this listserv thing, but I have managed (after 100's
of messages) to figure out that HTH means Hope That Helps, and IMHO (a
really tough one) is In My Humble Opinion. But I don't have a clue about
HAT. I've worn a hood instead of a hat on occasion, but how does that help
one create online help?

Just some quick clarification: I find it helpful to know what's going on
under the hood, regardless of whether I use a HAT or not. I'm not
necessarily saying "don't use a HAT."

--
Alexia Prendergast
Tech Pubs Manager