What is a tech writer

Subject: What is a tech writer
From: "John Posada (work account)" <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 14:48:47 -0500

Just a side comment.

I was at a cocktail party last night and when I be asked what I do and
tell them I'm a tech writer, I was asked 3-4 times "What is a tech
writer".

My response was "A tech writer is someone who writes things in a way so
that it can only mean one thing."

It was amazing how each time I said that (3 or 4 times), it was if a
lightbulb went on in their heads. At least I thought it was kinda
weird.

John
--
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global
Network