Re: What is a tech writer (humor cont.)

Subject: Re: What is a tech writer (humor cont.)
From: Don Sargent <don -dot- sargent -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 16:28:16 -0500

Here's how a couple exchanges went for me:

(At a party stocked with lots of software developers)

Partygoer: "So, what do you do?"

Me: "I'm a technical writer."

Partygoer: "I'm sorry. Ha ha!"

(At a party on Capitol Hill)

Partygoer: "So, what do you do?"

Me: "I'm a technic..."

Partygoer: "I work for Senator Mitchell."

--
Don Sargent
Template Software, Inc. "I might only get three strikes in