Somewhat off-topic request: Word macros

Subject: Somewhat off-topic request: Word macros
From: Kathleen Padova <KPadova -at- MILLSTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 16:35:20 -0500

Can anyone point me to a good source (website?) for learning more about
WordBasic? I'm trying to create Word macros a bit more complex than I've
done before.

I have 3 books on WordBasic (including the Word Developers Kit) and have
poked around the web. The books are useful. The stuff I've found on the
web mostly pertains to WinHelp which, at the moment, I'm not trying to
develop.

Since this is off topic, please email me off list.

Thanks!
Kathleen Padova
kpadova -at- millstar -dot- com