Employment Opportunity -- for People with computer knowledge -- Taiwan

Subject: Employment Opportunity -- for People with computer knowledge -- Taiwan
From: L <taichidr -at- MS10 -dot- HINET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:04:07 +0800

Dear Madam/Sir

Please relay the following to your friends who may be interested
to work in Taiwan/Asia for several years.

My company offer 5-day work week, fringe benefits and pleasant working
environment. For further details please contect me.

Sincerely
Lin
taichidr -at- ms10 -dot- hinet -dot- net

---------------------------------------

Employment Opportunity -- for People with computer knowledge -- Taiwan

Leading computer products firm located in the Science-Based
Industrial Park, Hsinchu, Taiwan, has an opening for
a (full-time) position with these Requirements/qualifications:

Native speaker of English.
Bacgelor's degree required.
More than two years working experiences.

Must be available to work more than one-year.

Familiar with NOSs, Windows operating systems and MS Word a plus.
Previous technical writing and editing experience with user manuals a plus.

We will help you get working visa.

For more information:

E-mail to: Lin: taichidr -at- ms10 -dot- hinet -dot- net
** Please mention where on the Net
you found this post

P.S.
(Like to try Chinese culture? You are welcome to join our team.
You may have only one chance in your life.
FYI: We currently have 4 American writers.

Please write me if you like to feel the difference between Chinese society and
western society.
I will give you my Home page URL.)