RTFM

Subject: RTFM
From: Carolyn Grismore <carolyng -at- CARECOMPUTER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 07:15:35 +0000

I honestly cannot believe there are people so judgemental that they
would become offended over the someone else's use of an acronym they
don't have to use themselves, or hear used if they don't wish.

As far as I can tell, despite certain writers pretending they don't
understand that RTFM is not something one writes into a manual or
says to a customer, it is simply an expression of frustration.
Remember, words (even obscenities) only have power if you choose to
give it to them.

Carolyn Grismore