QUESTION: Help for creating newsletters

Subject: QUESTION: Help for creating newsletters
From: Allison Brochu <ABROCHU -at- US -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 07:55:08 -0800

Hi everyone -

Our department is getting into the newsletter business(!) to introduce
ourselves to our partners.

The woman in charge of production will be using Illustrator, Pagemaker, and
Photoshop. She's been teaching herself how to use these tools and she's
looking for some good books.

Can anybody recommend: some kind of resource that will show her creative
ways
to combine all three of these products into (interesting) newsletters. Or,
something that describes how and when to use them/bring them together into a
final product. Or, some book that ties the three together.

I know I sound a little vague; I'm just passing along the request but I
clearly don't know what I'm talking about(!)

I KNOW there's lots of talent out there! All help is appreciated!

Please reply directly as I'm on digest. I'll also summarize if there's
interest.

Allison

Allison Brochu Office: 301/657-7849
Sr. Sales Consultant Fax: 301/657-0973
Oracle Government, Education & Health E-mail: abrochu -at- us -dot- oracle -dot- com
WWW: http://govt.us.oracle.com

A Proposal is a Sales Call in Writing - C. Hooper

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily

represent those of Oracle Corporation.